We are currently looking for homestays for our international students in the following areas OXFORDSHIRE/ BUCKINGHAMSHIRE/ BEDFORDSHIRE/ HERTFORDSHIRE/ CAMBRIDGESHIRE/ NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
If you have a house with a spare room or two, and interested in hosting young international students (aged between 11-18).
Hosting with Crest Education, you could earn up to £400 per student per week!
What to expect in the host family recruiting process
- An initial house inspection to confirm an applicant's suitability for the role, suitability to work with children.
- Host family Registration forms.
- Applicants must provide original identification documents to prove who they are and permission to work in the UK documents where appropriate.
- Enhanced DBS checks are required for 16 years and over.
- Two character references for each family.
- Other Essential documents (Utility Bills and Bank statement, Home Insurance, Car Insurance, Valid Landlord Gas Safety Record)
- Revisits - to ensure that the facilities being offered are of the same standards as per the initial inspection report, we conduct an annual inspection to ensure that there are no new circumstances in the house that need to be reviewed (for example members of the family who have turned 16 years old and need a DBS check, new pets or new rooms which have been built), and that the home remains suitable for hosting our students.
If you are interested please get in touch with Hosting Team. A dedicated team member will help you with further information.