Crest Education takes its data management responsibilities seriously. Crest Education complies with all aspects of current data protection legislation and is committed to compliance with the UK GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
Crest Education respect our customers, students, host families, associated school’s rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have revised our internal policies, procedures, working practices in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
We place a high priority on protecting and managing data in accordance with accepted standards and indeed helping our customers utilise our products and services to the same end.
Crest Education are committed to compliance with the UK GDPR as both a processor and controller of personal data.
Crest Education is a registered member of Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further information is available within our Information Sharing and Data Protection Policy. If you have any further questions please speak to or contact The data controller Mrs P Jiang, via Info@CrestEducation.co.uk.